GUEST PHRF Certificates
Block Island Race Week XXV and Around Long Island Race (ALIR)
NOTE: Guest certificates are only available to boats from outside the Western Long Island Sound area and a copy of the
out-of-area PHRF Certificate should be submitted when requesting a guest rating.
The process for obtaining a YRA Guest Certificate:
1. Join the YRA as a Guest ($50). Remember your User ID and password.
2. Once paid, wait a day and log onto phrf.yralis.org. Enter the same User ID you used to pay for your membership but create a new password. Redeem your coupon.
3. Follow instructions for renewing a boat or for obtaining a certificate for a new boat. If you have never had a YRA PHRF certificate, then ask for a PHRF for a new boat.
4. If changes to your boat or new boat, you will be given name and email of handicapper. Email your handicapper
the out-of-area PHRF certificate.
5. If a renewal with no changes, email your out-of-area PHRF certificate to email@example.com.
5. Once your boat is rated, you will be able to view, download, print and save your PHRF by going to
www.yralis.org. On top of homepage, go to Racing, PHRF Certificate List.
6. Questions? Call the YRA office (516-767-9240) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org