Active Member: $50.
Active members have unlimited eligibility to crew or skipper in YRALIS events and Championships(eligible for YRALIS seasonal trophies), plus the YRALIS Racing Program Book and yearbook.
Active with PHRF certificate: $100.
Active with PHRF members receive a new or renewal PHRF certificate and have unlimited eligibility to crew or skipper in YRALIS events and Championships(eligible for YRALIS seasonal trophies),
plus the YRALIS Racing Program Book and yearbook.
Associate/Junior Member: $30.
Associate members receive the YRALIS Racing Program Book, but are not eligible for any YRALIS seasonal trophies.
Junior members(must be 35 years of age or younger) get the book and full rights of Active member.
Includes all the benefits of Active Membership with PHRF Certificate, plus special recognition in the YRA Racing Program Book and Yearbook.
Includes all the benefits of Friend membership, plus 4 tickets for admission to any YRALIS seminars, a spouse membership, plus an exclusive YRALIS necktie.
Includes all the benefits of Sponsor, plus 8 tickets for admission to any YRALIS seminars as well as a spouse membership
Includes all the benefits of Patron, plus free entry in the YRALIS Championship Regatta.
Click below to
Become a Member
PHRF Certificates (Renewal, Guest and New) $50
GUEST PHRF Certificates
Block Island Race Week XXV and Around Long Island Race (ALIR)
NOTE: Guest certificates are only available to boats from outside the Western Long Island Sound area and a copy of the out-of-area PHRF Certificate should be submitted when requesting a guest rating.
The process for obtaining a YRA Guest Certificate:
1. Join the YRA as a Guest ($50). Remember your User ID and password.
2. Once paid, wait a day and log onto phrf.yralis.org. Enter the same User ID you used to pay for your membership but create a new password. Redeem your coupon.
3. Follow instructions for renewing a boat or for obtaining a certificate for a new boat. If you have never had a YRA PHRF certificate, then ask for a PHRF for a new boat.
4. If changes to your boat or new boat, you will be given name and email of handicapper. Email your handicapper the out-of-area PHRF certificate.
5. If a renewal with no changes, email your out-of-area PHRF certificate to email@example.com.
5. Once your boat is rated, you will be able to view, download, print and save your PHRF by going to www.yralis.org. On top of homepage, go to Racing, PHRF Certificate List.
6. Questions? Call the YRA office (516-767-9240) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-season certificate change (by member) $25
If you wish to do a mid season change to your PHRF Certificate,
please contact the YRA of LIS office at email@example.com or 516-767-9240
Certificates modified by committee or by appeal will not be charged for.
Additional copies of the YRALIS Racing Program Book $20